1. Who said: Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.?
2. Lunaria annua has three common names, money tree, silver dollars and what?
3. It’s vérité in French, verità in Italian, verdad in Spanish and tika in Maori, what is it in English?
4. This is the chorus of which song by which singer?
Honesty is such a lonely word
Everyone is so untrue
Honesty is hardly ever heard
And mostly what I need from you
5. Can true love survive without the occasional white lie?