Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “New Zealand is an irredeemably pluvial country.”?
2. Propsero and his daughter Miranda are characters in which Shakespeare play?
3. It’s pluie in French, pioggia in Italian, lluiva in Spanish and ua in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Which New Zealand band had a hit with Always Take the Weather With You?
5. Have you ever taken the weather with you?
Points for answers:
Andrei takes the honours, winning an electronic basket of apricots with five right.
Grant and Alwyn both got four with a bonus for the literary quote and travellers’ tale respectively.
Answers follow the break:
1. Sir Geoffrey Palmer.
2. The Tempest.
4. Crowded House.