Thursday’s questions (asked on Friday) were:
1. What happened to Thursday?
2. Who said ““Hope
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering ‘it will be happier’…”
3. Was s/he right?
4. It’s temps in French, tempo in Italian, tiempo in Spanish and tāima in Maori, what is it in English?
5. If you could have your time over, would you?
Points for answers
There were no right or wrong answers to three of the five questions.
Andrei got a clean sweep with a bonus for the video, winning a virtual Christmas cake.
Grant got four.
Answers follow the break:
1. It followed Wednesday slowly, as days do when you’re so relaxed it doesn’t matter where in the week you are.
2. Alfred Tennyson.
5. Only if I was wise enough to enjoy the good bits more, learn from others’ mistakes without having to make so many of my own, and fast forward the bad bits.