1. Who said: “There are flood and drought over the eyes and in the mouth, dead water and dead sand contending for the upper hand. The parched eviscerate soil gapes at the vanity of toil, laughs without mirth. This is the death of the earth.”?
2. Which group had a hit with Love is all Around Us and the song track for Four Weddings and a Funeral?
3. It’s pluie in French, pioggia in Italian, lluvia in Spanish and hāuaua in Maori, what is it in English?
4. How long did it rain after Noah and the animals entered the Ark?
5. Where is the wettest place (on land) in New Zealand?