Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “Champions aren’t made in the gym. Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision.”?
2. Who won New Zealand’s first Olympic medal (then competing for Autralasia), who won NZ’s first medal competing for NZ, who was the first New Zealander to win gold and who was first to win gold for NZ?
3. It’s gagner in French, vincere in Italian, ganar in Spanish and toa in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Who was New Zealand’s first female gold medalist and who was our first female double gold medalist?
5. Who was our first triple gold medalist, our first quintuple gold medalists and first female triple gold medalist?