I’ve enjoyed your questions but the number of them has been declining. I take that as a signal I should give you a break:
1. Who said: “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.” ?
2. Who wrote Cold Comfort Farm?
3. It’s hiver in French, inverno in Italian, invierno in Spanish and takura in Maori.
4. Where was New Zealand’s coldest temperature recorded? There’s a bonus point if you can say what it was.
5. What’s best for keeping a house warm in winter – electricity, gas or fire?