1. Who said:” If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” ?
2. Who wrote The Female Eunuch?
3. It’s femme in French, donna in Italian, mujer in Spanish and wahine in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Who is the NZ Minister of Women’s Affairs?
5. Oh yes I am wise/ But it’s wisdom born of pain/ Yes, I’ve paid the price /But look how much I gained/ If I have to, I can do anything/ I am strong (strong)/ I am invincible (invincible) . . . what is the last line of this song (which is also its title)?