Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “We’re all human, aren’t we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.”?
2. It’s viein French, vita in Italian, vida in Spanish and koiora in Maori, what is it in English?
3. Who is the only NZ Governor General who was born in the South island?
4. Name two of the four members of The Monkees.
5. Which is your favourite of their songs?
Points for answers:
James got four with a bonus for making me laugh for his answer to #3.
Adam got one and a bonus for the smile.
Andrei got three.
Alwyn wins an electronic bag of Moorpark apricots with five.
PDM got two and a bonus for effort.
Teletext and Grant also win a bag of Moorparks each with five and a bonus for extra information.
Paul got four and a bonus for humour.
Answers follow the break:
1. J.K. Rowling.
3. Dame Silvia Cartwright.
4. Micky Dolenz, Davy Jones, Michael Nesmith, and Peter Tork.
5. There’s no wrong answer to this, but my favourite is Daydream Believer.