Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “Farming looks mighty easy when your plough is a pencil and you’re a thousand miles from the corn field“.
2. In which book would you find: Flora Poste, Ada Doom; Graceless, Aimless, Feckless and Pointless; Viper and Big Business?
3. It’s ferme in French, fattoria in Italian, granja in Spanish and pāmu in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Who wrote A River Rules My Life and what was the name of the station on which she lived?
5. Which is New Zealand’s largest farm?
Points for answers:
Andrei got three.
Gravedodger wins an electronic bag of necatarines for five right and bonus for lots of extra information.
Raymond (assuming he knew what Andrei said before he read it) also wins an electronic bag of necarines with five right and a bonus for extra information.
Adam got two and a bonus for extra info.
Grant got three.
Answers follow the break:
1. Dwight D. Eisenhower.
2. Cold C0mfort Farm.
4. Mona Anderson, Mt Algidus.