Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. ”
2. It’s contester in French, contestare in Italian, desafiar in Spanish and whakatara in Maori, what is it in English?
3. What is a capybara, (also known as a carpincho)?
4. In which ocean is Madagascar?
5. What do the British and Argentineans call the South Atlantic Islands whose ownership they dispute?
Points for answers:
Bulaman and Andrei got four.
Gravedodger got four and a smile for # 5.
Adam got five and thus an electronic bag of peaches.
David got five, a bonus for extra information and an electronic bag of peaches.
PDM got three.
Teletext also got a clean sweep and wins an electronic bag of peaches.
Answers follow the break:
2. To challenge.
3. A large South American rodent related to chinchillas and guinea pigs.
5. The Falklands, Las Malvinas.