Thursday’s questions were:
1. How’s the weather been where you are?
2. What’s your favourite form of relaxation?
3. It’s relaxer in French, rilassare in Italian, relajar in Spanish and whakatā in Maori, what is it in English?
4. What new/different/interesting thing did you do last year?
5. Have you made any resolutions for this year?
James, PDM and Grant, who answered earned an electronic bag of apricots for 100%.
Answers follow the break:
1. Hot, sunny.
2. Walking, reading and laughter yoga (though not at the same time).
4. Went to the Calgary Stampede and did a Laughter Yoga workshop (not at the same time).
5. Still under consideration.