Thursday’s questions on Friday were:
1. Am I the only one who finds it hard to keep track of the days this week?
2. What was your most interesting Christmas present (not necessarily this year).
3. It’s vacances in French, vacanza in Italian, vacación in Spanish and haratei in Maori, what is it in English?
4. If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a summer holiday where would it be?
5. Have you had time to read this week and if so what?
Points for answers:
In the spirit of the season and because there were no wrong answers for four of the five questions, everyone gets an electronic bag of shortbread for Hogmanay.
(And yes thank you, Deborah, I’m having a wonderful week combining enough exercise to feel virtuous and sufficient reading to relax with fun with family and friends.)
Answers follow the break:
1. Probably not.
2. Training a midwife in Papua New Guinea – gift from my daughter last year and this.
4. Wanaka or Great Mercury Island.
5. Fleur and now part-way through A HOme Grown Cook, the Dame Alison Holst Story.