Thursday’s questiosn were:
1. Who said: “Some see private enterprise as a predatory target to be shot, others as a cow to be milked, but few are those who see it as a sturdy horse pulling the wagon.”?
2. It’s impôts in French, tassa or imposta in Italian, impuesto in Spanish and tāke in Maori, what is it in English?
3. Name the three hydro dams on the Waitaki River.
4. Who wrote and performed You’re So Vain?
5. What is a balalaika?
Points for answers:
Andrei gets an electronic box of chocolates with five correct and a bonus for the music: http://nzconservative.blogspot.com/2011/10/virtuoso.html
Cadwallader got four.
Grqavedodger also gets an e-box of concolates for five right.
And PDM got three.
Answers follow the break:
1. Winston Churchill.
3. Waitaki, Benmore and Aviemore.
4. Carly Simon.
5. A musical instrument.