1. Who said: “It is a noteworthy fact that kicking and beating have played so considerable a part in the habits which necessity has imposed on mankind in past ages that the only way of preventing civilised men from beating and kicking their wives is to organize games in which they can kick and beat balls.”?
2. Name four of the seven All Blacks who have been knighted.
3. It’s jeu in French, gioco in Italian, juego in Spanish (not to be used in place of jugo, which means juice, as I did at an Argentinean cafe) and purei in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Which university did Graham Henry study at and what qualification did he gain?
5. What will you be doing on Sunday from about