Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who is Australia’s deputy Prime Minister?
2. Who said: “All our discontents about what we want appeared to spring from
the want of thankfulness for what we have.”?
3. It’s printemps in French; primavera in Italian and Spanish and piringa in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Name the Greek goddess of love and beauty and god of music, healing, plague, prophecies, poetry, and archery
5. Where are the Barents and Arabian Seas?
Points for answers:
Andrei got three.
James got four; Cadwallader got four and a grin for #2; Gravedodger got four with a bonus for extra information; each therefore get an electronic bunch of bluebells.
Adam got three and a bonus for reasoning for #2.
Answers follow the break:
1. Wayne Swan.
2. Daniel Defoe.
4. Aphrodite and Apollo.
5. In the Artic Ocean, north of Norway; in the Indian Ocean between India, Pakistan, Iran and the Arabian Peninsula.