1. Who said: “Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy,
boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.”?
2. It’s guerrier in French, guerriero in Italian, guerrero in Spanish (to my surprise I couldn’t find it in Maori, there’s a bonus if you can), what is it in English?
3. A statue of whom overlooks the Octagon in Dunedin?
4. What are the capital cities of Romania, Samoa and Tonga?
5. The Hang Seng is the stock exchange of which country?