1. Who said: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do that by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”?
2. Who is the author who wrote Cut and Run and Slaughter Falls under the pseudonym Alix Bosco?
3. It’s miel in French and Spanish, miele in Italian and honi or miere in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Who was Piglet’s grandfather?
5. Which teams met for the Bronze final in the 2007 Rugby World Cup?