Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who are the MPs for Taupo, Selwyn, Rangitata and Waitaki?
2. Who said:”We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”?
3. It’s cœur in French, corazón in Spanish and manawa in Maori, what is it in English?
4. What is a Vitis vinifera ?
5. Valetta is the capital of which country?
Points for answers:
Bearhunters and Gravedodger both get an electronic box of chocolates for five right with a bonus for extra information.
PDM gets 1 3/4 (accepting the missing T in Upston is a typo) and a bonus for extra information.
Adam gets four a a bonus for the anecdote.
Paul got four with a bonus for wit and a grin for his answer to #1.
Answers follow the break:
1. Louise Upston, Amy Adams, Jo Goodhew and Jacqui Dean.
2. Martin Luther King Jr.