1. Which Finance Minister presented the Black Budget in 1958?
2. Who holds the position of Associate Finance Minister?
3. It’s preventivo in Italian, presupuesto in Spanish, (I can’t find it in Maori) – what does it mean in English?
4. Who said “Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds and six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.‘” And in whcih book written by whom?
5. Who wrote: Not a Penny More Not a Penny Less?