Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “And I promise I’ll never do it again. That’s the one good thing about me. I never do the same wrong thing twice.”?
2. What does pachyglossal mean?
3. It’s mensonge in French, mentira in Spanish and teka in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Instruments which are struck, shaken or plucked belong in which section of an orchestra?
5. Which husband and wife edited Metro and North and South respectively in the 1980s?
Points for answers:
David got two with a bonus for reasoning.
Andrei got three with a bonus for extra musical explanation which earns him an electronic bunch of flowers.
Adam got 1 1/2.
Answers follow the break:
1. Anne Shirley (of Green Gables).
2. Thick tongued.
3. Lie (as in untruth).
5. Warwick Roger, Robyn Langwell.