Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger?
2. What does a penetrometer measure?
3. It’s fuerza in Spanish and pākahukahu in Maori, what is it in English?
4. When was the Hawkes Bay earthquake?
5. Bob Parker was mayor of which local authority before he was mayor of Christchurch?
Points for answers:
Gravedoger got four right with a bonus for extra information which earns an electronic box of chocolate (comfort food for another tough week in Canterbury).
Xchequer and Andrei also got four right.
Fred got one right, a couple of nearlys and a bonus for imagination witht he bottle opener.
Adam got three right.
Answers follow the break:
1. Friedrich Nietzsche
2. Soil compaction
4. February 3, 1931.
5. Banks Peninsula District Council.