Questions 1 – 3 were:
1. How much does Winston Peters still owe the public coffers?
2. Who said “Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.”
3. Who was the youth in Greek mythology who fell in love with is own image?
The internet ate questions 4 & 5 which are:
4. It’s babiole in French; gingillo in Italian and chuchería in Spanish, what is it in English (I can’t find the word in Maori but there’s a bonus if you can).
5. Who wrote You’re so vain?