Monday’s questions were:
1. Name five of the 12 members of OPEC.
2. In which of the arts would you find a cambré, an entrechat and a relevé?
3. Who said: If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties.” ?
4. It’s primavera in Spanish and Italian, printemps in French and aroaromahana or kōanga in Maori, what is it in English?
5. What’s Bill English’s middle name?
Points for answers:
Robert got one for laughter for his first answer.
Gravedodger got four.
Bearhunter got four – with a bonus for extra information and so wins the electronic bouquet.
David got three right, a bonus for extra information – and I agree about the name (my farmer is also called by his middle name not his first one).
Tuesday’s answers follow the break:
1.Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait,Lybia, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela.
3. Francis Bacon.
5. William (his first name is Simon).