Monday’s questions were:
1. Where is the brisket in cattle?
2. What is timocracy?
3. Who said: “They meant abnormal. Divisions of the kind were fashionable at that time, and it was so easy to stifle one’s need to help by deciding that help could neither be accepted nor understood.”
4 What are the Roman numberals for 50, 100, 500 and 1000?
5. Who was the original Dr Who?
Bearhunter wins the electronic bouquet with a perfect score.
Andrie got four right.
David got one and a bonus for not ignoring the quiz when he didn’t know most of the answers.
Gravedodger got three.
PDM got two.
Paul got three and a bonus for music and humour.
Adam got one (and I thought you were a Dr Who fan).
Tuesday’s answers follow the break.
1. On the underside between the flank and rear leg see: http://www.beeflambnz.co.nz/cookingTips/meatCuts.html
2. Rule by the propertied class.
3. Janet Frame.
4. L, C, D and M.
5. William Hartnell.