1. Who said: “You, the mothers, who sent their sons from far away countries, wipe away your tears: your sons are now lying in our bossom and are in peace. And having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.”?
2. Who wrote “They went with songs to the battle, they were young/Straight of limb, true of eye, steady and aglow”?
3. Where in New Zealand was the first Anzac Day marked?
4. What did General Bernard Freyberg say when a British General observed, “Your people don’t salute very much, do they?”
5. Who wrote the poem In Flanders Fields?