Monday’s questions were:
1. Who said “Clever and attractive women do not want to vote; they are willing to let men govern as long as they govern men”?
2. Who wrote The Uncommon Reader?
3. What is manchego?
4. How many countries have won the FIFA World Cup?
5. Who was the first New Zealand woman to win an Olympic gold medal?
Tuesday’s answers follow the break:
1. George bernard Shaw.
2. Allan Bennett.
3. A Spanish sheep’s milk cheese.
4. Seven according to Wikipedia: Brazil (eight times), Italy, Germany, Uruguay, Argentina, England and France.
5. Yvette Williams.