Monday’s questions were:
1. What is the morse code for SOS?
2. What the the first mammal to be cloned from an adult cell named?
3. Who said: “In my view the welfare state was not conceived for the middle class and yet it is increasingly captured by them.”?
4. Who wrote See Ya Simon?
5. Where is this World Heritage site, which is , from memory but open to correction, the southernmost northern most date palm grove in the World?
At time of writing (9am) no-one has got all five answers but that’s because 3 was hard and I got my directions mixed up with 5 – it’s northern most not southern.
I offer an electronic posey to all who tried by way of apology.
Tuesday’s answers follow the break:
1. dot, dot, dot, dash, dash, dash, dot, dot, dot.
2. Dolly the sheep.
3. Jenny Shipley.
4. David Hill.
5. Elche (or Elx if you prefer Catalan) in Alicante, Spain. It’s the largest palm grove in Europe, and as I said in the question I think it’s also the most northerly location of date palms.