1. What did Simon & Garfunkel call themselves when they recorded their first top 50 hit, Hey Schoolgirl, in 1957?
2. Who said: Too often the desire for peace has been expressed by women while the stewardship of the mechanisms which are used to attempt to secure peace in the short and medium term are dominated by male decision-making structures and informal arrangements. This must change.
3. Who wrote Chance Is A Fine Thing?
4. Which city would you be in if you were standing in the Plaza de Mayo and looking at the Casa Rosada?
5. Which is New Zealand’s deepest lake?