Monday’s questions were:
1. Who wrote 8 Stages of Grace?
2. Who said Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question?
3. What was the first European name for the town of Wanaka?
4. How does Maori legend explain the formation of the Moeraki Boulders?
5. What does mi casa es tu casa mean?
The answers follow the break.
1. Diane Brown.
2. Jean Paul Sartre – I think in Nausea.Thanks to Stephen for correcting me: Albert Camus in The Fall.
4. The boulders were formed from calabashes and kumera washed ashore when the canoe Araiteuru overturned.
5. My house is your house (which as Zen Tiger said yesterday is shorthand for welcome).