* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules
* Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
* Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links
So here’s the seven random/weird facts:
1. I had a one-way ticket to Britain when my farmer and I met so he flew 12000 miles to propose to me.
2. My longest friendship is older than my memory – which isn’t a sad reflection on the state of my memory, we met when her family moved next door to mine when we were both two.
3. I lived on Great Mercury Island for a year – employed by Michael Fay & David Richwhite, who own the island, to supervise the correspondence school lessons of the farm manager’s three children.
4. I’ve received a card on every Valentine’s Day of my life – not necessarily because it’s Valentine’s Day but because it’s also my birthday.
5. I lived for three months in Vejer de la Frontera.
6. Most people call me Ele which is a contraction of my name – Elspeth, the Scottish form of Elizabeth.
7. We hosted an AFS student from Argentina and his family is now our family.
And an eighth: I never pass on anything resembling a chain letter and as this could be construed as such I’m tagging the following people as a tribute to their blogs but won’t be at all offended if they don’t want to play the game: