One of the signs that I was beginnning to grow up was the relaisation that the thought of chocolate for breakfast no longer appealed.
However, while I don’t want to eat it early in the morning I’m still happy to read about it and after finding the story about Dunedin’s chocolate carnival about which I wrote earlier, a Google search for chocolate quotes led me to Virtual Chocolate.
I particularly liked:
- Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces Judith Viorst
- Exercise is a dirty word… Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
- I don’t understand why so many “so called” chocolate lovers complain about the calories in chocolate, when all true chocoholics know that it is a vegetable. It comes from the cocoa bean, beans are veggies, ’nuff said.
- Don’t wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty. Chocolate isn’t like premarital sex. It will not make you pregnant. And it always feels good. Lora Brody,
- “Las cosas claras y el chocolate espeso.” (Ideas should be clear and chocolate thick.) Spanish proverb