Discussion on Critical Mass with Paul Brennan was sparked by:
Discussion with Paul Brennan on Critical Mass today was sparked by:
* 8 ways to avoid being ‘that annoying passenger’ on a flight at Conde Nast Daily Traveler
* 10 Things I Want My Daughter to Know About Working Out at the Wellfesto (which is a blog manifesto for wellbeing).
This post was sparked by an experience at a gym where the work-out coach was exhorting the class to imagine how they’d look.
The writer knew she didn’t want her daughter to be thinking of appearance as a motivation to fitness, instead she wanted her to know:
1. Strength equals self-sufficiency. . .
2. Fitness opens doors. . .
3. The bike is the new golf course.
4. Exercise is a lifestyle, not an event. . .
5. Health begets health
6. The bike is the new golf course. . . .
7. Working out signals hard-working. . .
8. If you feel beautiful, you look beautiful. . .
9. Nature rules. . .
10. Little eyes are always watching. . .