Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds”?
2. Richard Bach wrote a book about which bird?
3. It’s oiseau in French, uccello in Italian, pájaro in Spanish and manu in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Which bird is on the NZ $20 note?
5. Is a bird in the hand always better than two in the bush?
Points for answers:
Alwyn, Andrei, Gravedodger, and Grant all win an electronic bunch of asparagus with Whitestone Windsor Blue (to make delicious cheese and asparagus rolls).
Andrei and GD got bonuses for extra information.
Paul got four and a bonus for good try for #1.
PDM got four and a sigh for his misspent youth.
Were the questions too easy or are you all too clever?
Answers follow the break:
2. Jonathan Livingston Seagull.
5. Karearea/NZ falcon.