1. “. . . for when women are the advisers, the lords of creation don’t take the advice till they have persuaded themselves that it is just what they intended to do. Then they act upon it, and, if it succeeds, they give the weaker vessel half the credit of it. If it fails, they generously give her the whole.”?
2. Which New Zealand author wrote The Matriarch?
3. It’s matrone in French, matrona in Italian, matriarca in Spanish and kuikui in Maori, what is it in English?
4. Who was the Greek goddess of wisdom, warfare, battle strategy, heroic endeavour, handicrafts and reason.
5. Who topped Forbes’ list of the world’s most powerful women this year?