Thursday’s questions (on Friday) were:
1. Who said: Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.?
2. What is the significance of the temperature Fahrenheit 451 in Ray Bradbury’s book fo that name?
3. What is the largest and heaviest organ in the human body (i.e. internal).
4. How many sides does a heptagon have?
5. Who won New Zealand’s first gold in the 2012 Paralympics and in which sport?
Points for answers:
Andrei, Macdoctor and Grant each get an electronic bunch of daffodils for four right.
Adam got three – and I stand to be corrected but I think lungs are organs.
Answers follow the break:
1. Mark Twain.
2. It was the is the temperature used to burn books banned by the state.
3. The liver.
5. Sophie Pasco, swimming – individual medley.