Thursday’s questions were:
1. Who said: “Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes they forgive them.“?
2. Who wrote, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten?
3. It’s too easy in French, genitori in Italian, padres in Spanish and in matua in Maori, what is it in English?
4. What is the current period of paid parental leave in NZ?
5. Which is your favourite Margaret Mahy book?
Points for answers:
Wildwan got 3.
Alwyn got five and a bonus for listening to his wife for which he gets an electronic box of chocolates.
Adam got 3.
Grant got 4 and a bonus for being the only one to have read a Margaret Mahy book.
Answers follow the break.
1. Oscar Wilde.
2. Robert Fulgham.
3. Parents (also fathers in some languages).
4. 14 weeks.
5. There’s no right answer to this question but my favourite is The Man Whose Mother was a Pirate.